Our Next Event:
Saturday October 20, 2018
Osher Marin Jewish Community Center
200 N. San Pedro Road in San Rafael, CA.
Benefiting: To Celebrate Life Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Founder of Wine, Women & Song benefit concerts, Susan Zelinsky brings together a cast of great singers and musicians from all around the Bay Area. Join us for a rollicking fun evening of listening and dancing.
- This will be the 20th annual Wine, Women & Song concert, dedicated to the fight against breast cancer.
- 5:30 - 7:00 pm - Wine, cocktails, heavy appetizers buffet
- 7:00 - 10:00 pm - Music and dancing
- Live Auction, Silent Auction and Raffle
- General Admission - $75 per person
- VIP tables for 4 in prime location - $500
Check back here soon for more information and tickets. 415-383-6114
To Celebrate Life Breast Cancer Foundation is an outstanding nonprofit organization whose members are breast cancer survivors, friends and supporters. Formed in 1996 out of a desire to increase awareness of the large epidemic that breast cancer had become, our organization has raised and distributed over $4.8 million to local San Francisco Bay Area nonprofit organizations that provide emergency financial aid and other critical services to assist underserved breast cancer patients throughout the Bay Area. To Celebrate Life’s vision is that “no one should face breast cancer alone”.