AQUAMANIA! Swim for Sepsis Awareness
Between Sunday, September 24 and Saturday, September 30, 2017, participating swimmers will swim laps to raise vital funds to benefit Sepsis Alliance. It’s easy and fun! Swimmers pay a small entrance fee and fill out a Swim for Sepsis Awareness Entry and Sponsor Form to participate, and encourage their friends, family, co-workers and others to sponsor each lap they swim.
Click Here for more info, or to sign up as a swimmer, or to sponsor a swimmer, or to purchase tickets.
We will celebrate our participants and their sponsors at the Aquamania! Barbeque & Awards Ceremony, September 30th at 12:30pm - 2:30pm at The Club At Harbor Point in Mill Valley, CA.
Sepsis Alliance is the only national organization working to raise sepsis awareness. This event will help fund a program to educate Emergency Medical Services personnel and First Responders to identify and treat sepsis before arriving at the hospital.
Please join us for this fun and worthwhile event!
Saturday October 21, 2017
Osher Marin Jewish Community Center
200 N. San Pedro Road in San Rafael, CA.
Benefiting: To Celebrate Life Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Founder of Wine, Women & Song benefit concerts, Susan Zelinsky brings together a cast of great singers and instrumental musicians from all around the Bay Area. This year’s theme is “Celebrating Legendary Women in Music” featuring music by Carole King, Aretha Franklin, Amy Winehouse, Janis Joplin, Madonna, Chaka Kahn and more. Join us for a rollicking fun evening of listening and dancing. This is the 19th annual Wine, Women & Song concert, dedicated to the fight against breast cancer.
- 5:30 - 7:00 pm - Wine, cocktails, heavy appetizers
- 7:00 - 10:00 pm - Music and dancing
- Live Auction, Silent Auction and Raffle
- General Admission - $75 per person
- VIP tables for 4 in prime location - $500
Check back here soon to purchase tickets
To Celebrate Life Breast Cancer Foundation is an outstanding nonprofit organization whose members are breast cancer survivors, friends and supporters. Formed in 1996 out of a desire to increase awareness of the large epidemic that breast cancer had become, our organization has raised and distributed over $4.5 million to local San Francisco Bay Area nonprofit organizations that provide emergency financial aid and other critical services to assist underserved breast cancer patients throughout the Bay Area. To Celebrate Life’s vision is that “no one should face breast cancer alone”.